Distinguished Member Award and AEP® Designation Information
Distinguished Estate Planner Award Honoring - In Recognition of Your Dedication and Support of the Saint Louis Estate Planning Community
Mr. Steve Gorin 2021
Mr. Larry Katzenstein 2022
Accredited Estate Planner® Designation
The Accredited Estate Planner® designation is awarded by the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils to recognized estate planning professionals who meet special requirements of education, experience, knowledge, professional reputation, and character. The AEP® designation helps both clients and colleagues understand your belief in, and dedication to, the team concept of estate planning.
The Accredited Estate Planner® designation is available to attorneys, Chartered Life Underwriters®, Certified Public Accountants, Certified Trust and Financial Advisors, Chartered Financial Consultants®, and Certified Financial Planners® who are actively engaged in estate planning and meet stringent qualifications at the time of application and commit to ongoing continuing education and recertification requirements.
- With a minimum of 5 years of experience, the designation is available after taking two courses through The American College. For information about courses offered through The American College, please click HERE.
- For those individuals who have 15 years of experience or more, one may choose to be exempt from the required graduate-level courses in estate planning.
To download the appropriate application or learn more, please follow the link(s) below.
For information about the Council Nomination process, please click HERE.
- AEP® Flyer
- Find an Accredited Estate Planner® near you.
- AEP® Qualifications and Requirements
- AEP® Application - Self Nominating (5-15 Years Experience)
- AEP® Application - Self Nominating (15+ Years Experience)
- Estate Planning Hall of Fame®
- Information for Active AEP® Designees
- Newsletter: AEP® Alert